Business Transformation, OpEx, and Customer Experience.
The very latest trends and insights from leading experts in the field.
Join us for one of the world’s biggest business transformation & process management virtual events!
On May 29th – on the hour, every hour, spanning the world’s time zones – attendees will hear an array of insights during presentations from global heavy hitters like Prudential Financial, BBC and Tech Mahindra (full agenda available below).
Live & complementary from the comfort of your own desk, you can have your questions answered in real time. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to discover practical insights & use cases relevant to your transformation initiatives – no matter where you do business.
This is your event: choose what to watch and when by diving in and out across the day, according to your schedule and interests.
With sessions across every time zone, free registration, and post-event access to all the day’s recordings, this is a must-see event for process and transformation professionals worldwide.
7:00am GMT /9:00am CEST/8:00am BST
Digital information management as a key to operational excellence in law enforcement – How Process management supports investigation and analysis
Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) – Ina Elena Pleines, Team Leader, Process Innovation & Integration
The German Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) has crucial competencies in internal security. Thus making sure that the right processes are followed is absolutely vital. Find out how the BKA enhanced their effectiveness with operational excellence:
- How BKA improved key processes ground-laying for complex analysis and information sharing models using operational excellence
- The importance of a cohesive and collaborative approach to operational excellence
- How to adapt OpEx principles to apply to specialized operational contexts
8:00am GMT/10:00am CEST/9:00am BST
Using process management technology to find valuable potentials for automation: A case study
Unitymedia – Nina Schönert, Process Management Expert
Telecommunications powerhouse, Unitymedia, has an equally powerful role to play in the digital economy. Business transformation in the world of broadband Internet, television, mobile, and fixed line services, has a big impact on both businesses & consumers. With a vast network servicing millions of people, Unitymedia explores new ways of company-wide automation, including RPA. This session demonstrates how company-wide process management finds approaches to support business automation.
- How to evaluate company-wide automation potential using process modeling & simulation
- Automation opportunities for customer service operations & the entire company
- Why data-driven insights help identify the right processes for automation
9:00am GMT/11:00am CEST/10:00am BST
Collaborative business processes: Delivering for Europe
bofrost* – Ildefonso Alonso, Team Lead Process Management
The unique product variety of bofrost* is now delivered to more than four million homes throughout Europe. Join this session to discover the collaborative business processes that help make this happen:
- How bofrost* made effective use of collaborative tools to create the “bofrost*Wiki” as a single source of truth for the company
- How bofrost* overcame access limitations of legacy systems to improve collaboration across the organization
- The benefits of providing employees with knowledge & experience related to business processes in an efficient & user-friendly way
The customer perspective integrated into business processes
Phil Winters, Data Whisperer/Customer Champion, CIAgenda
BPM&O – Fabian Schwarz, Business Consultant, BPM&O
In the age of digital transformation, customer-centric strategies are key. But how do you create a customer experience framework that helps drive business innovation? This session offers practical insights & use cases on how to make the customer journey central to business, IT and digital initiatives.
- Defining the Customer Journey using a customer-centric approach to BPM
- How to effectively integrate Customer Journey Maps into your Business Processes
- Practical insights & use cases, including downloadable materials to apply in the workplace
11:00am GMT/1:00pm CEST/12:00pm BST
10 Principles of good Business Process Management
University of Liechtenstein – Professor Jan vom Brocke
Business Process Management has great potential for organizations to increase operational excellence and deliver digital innovation. Leveraging this potential, however, is difficult for a lot of organizations in many ways. Specifically, companies struggle to manage BPM initiatives to effectively deliver sustainable business value. In this interactive session, Professor Jan vom Brocke – a leading BPM researcher – presents:
- The 10 principles which successful international companies apply in their BPM initiatives
- Practical examples, including checklists that can be applied across industries
- An interactive self-assessment tool to measure your BPM fitness according to the 10 principles
12:00pm GMT/2:00pm CEST/1:00pm BST
Destination: Operational Excellence
Swiss Federal Railways (SBB CFF FFS)
Ranked first among national European rail systems, operational excellence lies at the heart of what SBB, the Swiss Federal Railways, does. Keeping passengers, freight and cargo moving safely and on time is no easy task. This engaging session offers insights into what it takes to run a widely-used, first-class network of assets & infrastructure with quality of service, reliability and safety.
- Insights into SBB’s global process management initiatives that help make it a leader
- How operational excellence is applied to managing a large network of assets and infrastructure
- How internal business transformation processes impact customer experience
1:00pm GMT/3:00pm CEST/2:00pm BST/9:00am EDT
De-risking Robotic Process Automation for HR directors
i-Realise – Chris Collins, Chairman
R-Path Automation – Andrew Woessner, Founder & CEO
RPA is disrupting the traditional role of HR departments and the way HR tasks are managed across the organization. Join this interactive session and discover:
- What RPA is and how it can help HR Directors digitize the employee journey
- How to identify the areas you can automate, as well as those you can’t
- A practical example of employing robots in onboarding
- How to get your business ready for RPA, and avoid common pitfalls
2:00pm GMT/4:00pm CEST/3:00pm BST/10:00am EDT
Repurposing process for a dynamic digital age
BBC – Sarah Bullen & Sandra Sheppard, Operational Excellence Leads
The British Broadcasting Corporation is the world’s oldest national broadcasting organisation, and has more staff than any other broadcaster in the world. With a mix of operational, commercial, creative, and administrative divisions, keeping such a large and complex organisation functioning smoothly is a complex task.
In this session, you will hear first-hand how the BBC:
- Used BPM as the foundation to improve and enhance process excellence
- Dealt with the unique triumphs and challenges of their BPM journey
- Implemented a process repository tool, and how they continue to use it
3:00pm GMT/5:00pm CEST/4:00pm BST/11:00am EDT
Sustainable Change Through Model Driven Development
Deloitte – Sanjiv Nathwani, Principal
As the desire for digital transformation grows, and customer expectations continue to rapidly evolve, firms are being pushed toward a need for change. As such, they are looking for low-cost, low-risk, and more agile ways to implement change. By leveraging Signavio to enable Model Driven Development (MDD), firms are transforming their SDLC to de-risk application development while also achieving dramatic cycle-time reductions. In this presentation we will highlight how to:
- Gather requirements in an iterative manner across all stakeholders to drastically reduce translation or clarification issues
- Conduct large parts of user acceptance testing via simulation within the design environment prior to any software development
- Significantly reduce the cost and time associated with software maintenance